From The Touchline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ESMS site for football supporters to manage a team on and chat about all things football and anything else that interests us.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liverpool V Man Utd

Go down 
+2
Just_For_Tonight
Mark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark
Admin
Mark

Liverpool V Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Liverpool V Man Utd   Liverpool V Man Utd I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:39 am

This is a cracker and having it so early in the season is always fun. I am worried about it as Torres and Gerrard are both injured at the minute and its unclear whether or not they will be fit. Man Utd have a brilliant record against us since Rafa took over and the will be expecting it to continue even without that boy Ronalco. Barbatov will be making his debut here and wanting to show his worth, I am hoping its his former Spurs team mate who steals the show with his first goal in red.

Prediction - 2-1
Back to top Go down
https://touchline.forumotion.net
Just_For_Tonight

Just_For_Tonight

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool V Man Utd   Liverpool V Man Utd I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:47 am

Got United written all over it Very Happy i hate them both but i hate the scouse much more then any other team bar Derby! Razz
Back to top Go down
dowsing

dowsing

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool V Man Utd   Liverpool V Man Utd I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:02 am

I cannot stand United lol

thought they are gonna win Sad

2-0.
Back to top Go down
Kezman
Admin
Kezman

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool V Man Utd   Liverpool V Man Utd I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:11 am

0-0 Boring and gay.
Back to top Go down
Rosicky10

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool V Man Utd   Liverpool V Man Utd I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:51 am

i recon it will be a boring draw, both teams are playing shit football and with no Torres, Gerrard or Roanldo to make it good, theres no one to step up. not really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
WelshMan
Admin
WelshMan

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool V Man Utd   Liverpool V Man Utd I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:38 am

I would love Liverpool to win but i cant c anything other than a Man Utd win and Bera to get the winner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool V Man Utd   Liverpool V Man Utd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liverpool V Man Utd
Page 1 of 1