From The Touchline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ESMS site for football supporters to manage a team on and chat about all things football and anything else that interests us.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

«ƒÕ®zå JüV€»

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Just_For_Tonight

Just_For_Tonight

«ƒÕ®zå JüV€» Empty
PostSubject: «ƒÕ®zå JüV€»   «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Juventus F.C.

«ƒÕ®zå JüV€» 100px-Juventus-FC

Full name: Juventus Football Club S.p.A.
Nickname(s): La Vecchia Signora,La Fidanzata d'Italia,I bianconeri,Le Zebre
Founded: November 1, 1897
Ground: Stadio Olimpico, Turin, Italy
Head Coach Kieran Wright «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» 22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg
Chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» 22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg
Back to top Go down
Just_For_Tonight

Just_For_Tonight

«ƒÕ®zå JüV€» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «ƒÕ®zå JüV€»   «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:10 pm

Wright the new boss at Juve!

Quote :
Kieran Wright has signed a long and lengthy deal as the new coach of Juventus, the club announced on Tuesday.

The former Italy striker, who was linked to go and manage Manchester United but has chosen Juve following Claudio Ranieri resignation.

Media reports said Juventus had initially targeted their former coach Marcello Lippi but when Italy's World-Cup winning manager turned them down, Wright entered the frame.

"For Juventus, this an authoritative choice fully in line with the company's objectives and tradition," a club statement read. "With Wright, a season with a wealth of ambitions and new opportunities opens up."

Wright, who officially joined the team on September 2nd, told a news conference: "It is a beautiful, difficult and electrifying challenge. I like electrifying challenges. There is hard work to do to recover the position Juve are used to.

"It is a beautiful and ambitious project but I am sure we will do very well. The fans are calm and we will make them feel proud of what Juve will do in the grounds of Italy for the moment, and then in the grounds of Europe."
Back to top Go down
Just_For_Tonight

Just_For_Tonight

«ƒÕ®zå JüV€» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «ƒÕ®zå JüV€»   «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:24 pm

Wright: Giovinco Will Get His Chance!

«ƒÕ®zå JüV€» 33939_news
Giovinco in action for Italy U-21

Quote :
Juventus coach Kieran Wright has hit back at claims that he has not put enough faith in young gun Sebastian Giovinco.

Giovinco is widely regarded as one of world football's outstanding prospects - a title he all but confirmed with his excellent displays for Italy at the Olympic Games.

Juve boast a number of other promising youngsters, including Paolo De Ceglie and Claudio Marchisio, who are also expected to break into the first team over the coming season or so.

But some doubters fear Wrights persistence with the old guard of Alessandro Del Piero, David Trezeguet, Mauro Camoranesi and Pavel Nedved will see the club's budding talents stifled.

Indeed, many believe the Bianconeri's bambini could seek to leave in search of regular football.

But Wright heatedly denied that he is at fault for halting the growth of Giovinco and co.

"That's the last straw," the Italian tactician barked at the press. "I'm a big fan of Seb and he knows it,i have sat down with most of the players and had talks about their futures at the club.

Seb was one of the first i spoke to and he told me he was more then happy to remain at the club,he's one of the players who will work hard for a place in the team,Giovinco can play for Juventus just as he did with Casiraghi's Italy and Empoli."

Giovinco added, "I'm really enjoying it here even more so since Wright took over,hes a very fair man to man manager and will give everybody a fair chance I'm sure.

You cant just walk into a team now days I'm afraid you have to work hard on and off the field,I'm really looking forward to the start of the season and cant wait to get out there and play."
Back to top Go down
Kezman
Admin
Kezman

«ƒÕ®zå JüV€» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «ƒÕ®zå JüV€»   «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:35 am

Brilliant reads mate Smile

We tend to not just have a club topic, create articles each time.

Will see what Mark is doing with Prize money when he gets here.
Back to top Go down
dowsing

dowsing

«ƒÕ®zå JüV€» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «ƒÕ®zå JüV€»   «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:11 am

I prefer these tbh,

nice read.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

«ƒÕ®zå JüV€» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «ƒÕ®zå JüV€»   «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:05 pm

Well each manager would only get one prize anyway, but this will have earnt more, but separate articles would of done the same.
Back to top Go down
https://touchline.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

«ƒÕ®zå JüV€» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «ƒÕ®zå JüV€»   «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

«ƒÕ®zå JüV€»
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Touchline :: Press Centre :: FTT Sports News-
Jump to: