From The Touchline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ESMS site for football supporters to manage a team on and chat about all things football and anything else that interests us.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gunners beat Reds at Anfeild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kezman
Admin
Kezman

Gunners beat Reds at Anfeild Empty
PostSubject: Gunners beat Reds at Anfeild   Gunners beat Reds at Anfeild I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:18 pm

Liverpool Vs Arsenal

Many Friendly games have been played in pre-season but the pic of the bunch has to be Liverpool FC vs Arsenal FC. The opening friendly of the campaign was played at the 'fotress of Anfeild' but its one goal tipped Kezmans team to the win!

Kezman went horns to horns with fellow manager and friend, Mark, and for the first time in his career as manager - walked out triumphant.

Kezman:
Quote :
'Well Mark requested we warm our players up so i was more than pleased to accept. I have been working with Arsenal for the last few days and Liverpool was a great contest for them. Myself and Mark both like sexy, attractive, attacking football and both of our teams showed essence of brilliance at points. Yea you can say that Liverpool may have deserved the game, but we got a quick goal and held back there attacking horror, maybe this time we were lucky, I was pleased with the teams overall performance and look forward to working with them.'

Adebayor scored a header after only 5 minutes of play. That goal, proved to be the winning goal, was neatly set up by Arsenal wonder kid Cesc Fabergas.

Cesc Fabergas:
Quote :
'You are always happy when you set up a goal scoring opertunity and the attacker compliments you by putting i the back of the net, Adebayor did this for me. I am looking forward to the season and Arsenal can only move forward under Kezmans work.'

Gunners beat Reds at Anfeild Adebayor_fabregas
Adebayor and Fabergas after the 5 minute opener.
Back to top Go down

Gunners beat Reds at Anfeild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Touchline :: Press Centre :: FTT Sports News-
Jump to: